Maternally separated rats show deficits in maternal care in adulthood
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 19–33, July 2001
How to Cite
Lovic, V., Gonzalez, A. and Fleming, A. S. (2001), Maternally separated rats show deficits in maternal care in adulthood. Dev. Psychobiol., 39: 19–33. doi: 10.1002/dev.1024
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2000
- Medical Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!