Accelerated nervous system development contributes to behavioral efficiency in the laboratory mouse: A behavioral review and theoretical proposal
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 151–170, November 2001
How to Cite
Whishaw, I. Q., Metz, G. A. S., Kolb, B. and Pellis, S. M. (2001), Accelerated nervous system development contributes to behavioral efficiency in the laboratory mouse: A behavioral review and theoretical proposal. Dev. Psychobiol., 39: 151–170. doi: 10.1002/dev.1041
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2001
- NeuroDetective, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!