Parental and perinatal factors influencing the development of handedness in captive chimpanzees
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Lateralization and Handedness
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 428–435, September 2006
How to Cite
Hopkins, W. D., Wesley, M. J., Russell, J. L. and Schapiro, S. J. (2006), Parental and perinatal factors influencing the development of handedness in captive chimpanzees. Dev. Psychobiol., 48: 428–435. doi: 10.1002/dev.20165
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR-00165, U42-RR-15090, NS-42867, NS-36605, HD-38051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!