Context-specific calls signal infants' needs in a strepsirrhine primate, the gray mouse lemur (Microcebus murinus)
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 708–718, November 2007
How to Cite
Scheumann, M., Zimmermann, E. and Deichsel, G. (2007), Context-specific calls signal infants' needs in a strepsirrhine primate, the gray mouse lemur (Microcebus murinus). Dev. Psychobiol., 49: 708–718. doi: 10.1002/dev.20234
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: FOR499 ZI: 345/15, GRK289
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!