Electrodermal reactivity during the Trier Social Stress Test for children: Interaction between the serotonin transporter polymorphism and children's attachment representation
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 615–625, September 2008
How to Cite
Gilissen, R., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M. J., van IJzendoorn, M. H. and Linting, M. (2008), Electrodermal reactivity during the Trier Social Stress Test for children: Interaction between the serotonin transporter polymorphism and children's attachment representation. Dev. Psychobiol., 50: 615–625. doi: 10.1002/dev.20314
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!