Effects of siblings on reproductive maturation and infanticidal behavior in cooperatively breeding Mongolian gerbils
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 60–72, January 2009
How to Cite
Saltzman, W., Thinda, S., Higgins, A. L., Matsumoto, W. R., Ahmed, S., McGeehan, L. and Kolb, E. M. (2009), Effects of siblings on reproductive maturation and infanticidal behavior in cooperatively breeding Mongolian gerbils. Dev. Psychobiol., 51: 60–72. doi: 10.1002/dev.20347
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!