Greater intrasex phenotype variability in males than in females is a fundamental aspect of the gender differences in humans
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 198–206, March 2009
How to Cite
Lehre, A.-C., Lehre, K. P., Laake, P. and Danbolt, N. C. (2009), Greater intrasex phenotype variability in males than in females is a fundamental aspect of the gender differences in humans. Dev. Psychobiol., 51: 198–206. doi: 10.1002/dev.20358
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!