Cortisol concentrations in the milk of rhesus monkey mothers are associated with confident temperament in sons, but not daughters
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 96–104, January 2011
How to Cite
Sullivan, E. C., Hinde, K., Mendoza, S. P. and Capitanio, J. P. (2011), Cortisol concentrations in the milk of rhesus monkey mothers are associated with confident temperament in sons, but not daughters. Dev. Psychobiol., 53: 96–104. doi: 10.1002/dev.20483
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2010
- NSF DDIG. Grant Number: 0525025
- American Society of Primatologists
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR019970, RR000169
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!