Financial disclosures—Craighead, W. Edward: Dr. Craighead's research is funded by NIMH. He receives book royalties from John Wiley & Sons Publishers. He is a stockholder of NovaDel Pharma stock. He serves on the board of directors of Hugarheill, an Icelandic LLC. He is a Senior Fellow of the Emory Center for the Study of Law and Religion. Christine Heim: Dr. Heim has received or receives funding or fees from NIMH, NARSAD, ADAA, Center for Behavioral Neuroscience, CDC, Eli Lilly, Novartis, and CeNeRx. Charles B. Nemeroff: Scientific Advisory Board: AFSP; AstraZeneca; NARSAD, PharmaNeuroboost, CeNeRx; Stockholder or Equity: Corcept; Revaax; NovaDel Pharma; CeNeRx, PharmaNeuroboost, Mt. Cook Pharma; Board of Directors: American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP); George West Mental Health Foundation; NovaDel Pharma, Mt. Cook Pharma, Inc.; Patents: Method and devices for transdermal delivery of lithium (US 6,375,990 B1) Method to estimate serotonin and norepinephrine transporter occupancy after drug treatment using patient or animal serum (provisional filing April 2001).
Neurobiological and psychiatric consequences of child abuse and neglect†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Seymour Levine's Legacy: The Infant's World and its Consequences
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 671–690, November 2010
How to Cite
Heim, C., Shugart, M., Craighead, W. E. and Nemeroff, C. B. (2010), Neurobiological and psychiatric consequences of child abuse and neglect. Dev. Psychobiol., 52: 671–690. doi: 10.1002/dev.20494
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!