Recovery of motor function after stroke
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Recent Advances in Stroke Recovery: Implications for Understanding Developmental Changes in Brain Plasticity and Possible Treatments for Amblyopia
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 254–262, April 2012
How to Cite
Sharma, N. and Cohen, L. G. (2012), Recovery of motor function after stroke. Dev. Psychobiol., 54: 254–262. doi: 10.1002/dev.20508
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
- Intramural Research Program of the NINDS, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!