The effect of siblings on early development: A potential contributor to personality differences in mammals
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: The Emergence of Personality in Animals
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 564–574, September 2011
How to Cite
Hudson, R., Bautista, A., Reyes-Meza, V., Montor, J. M. and Rödel, H. G. (2011), The effect of siblings on early development: A potential contributor to personality differences in mammals. Dev. Psychobiol., 53: 564–574. doi: 10.1002/dev.20535
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- Center for Interdisciplinary Research (Zentrum für interdiziplinäre Forschung), University of Bielefeld, Germany
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: RO2431/3-1
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 48692-Q; 153843
- PAPIIT. Grant Number: IN223910
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!