Maternal depression and anxiety are associated with altered gene expression in the human placenta without modification by antidepressant use: Implications for fetal programming
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 711–723, November 2011
How to Cite
Ponder, K. L., Salisbury, A., McGonnigal, B., Laliberte, A., Lester, B. and Padbury, J. F. (2011), Maternal depression and anxiety are associated with altered gene expression in the human placenta without modification by antidepressant use: Implications for fetal programming. Dev. Psychobiol., 53: 711–723. doi: 10.1002/dev.20549
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2010
- Braufman Fund at Brown University
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 MH078033, NCRR P20RR018728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!