This paper was originally presented at the scientific symposium held in honor of William T. Greenough at the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, June 5, 2009. The author acknowledges the contributions of his many colleagues including Ami Klin, Rhea Paul, Kasia Chawarska, James McPartland, Warren Jones, Robert Schultz, and Kevin Pelphrey.
Understanding the social brain in autism†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: From environmental enrichment to Fragile X: The retirement of William Greenough
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 428–434, July 2011
How to Cite
Volkmar, F. R. (2011), Understanding the social brain in autism. Dev. Psychobiol., 53: 428–434. doi: 10.1002/dev.20556
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!