Reflections of experience-expectant development in repair of the adult damaged brain
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: From environmental enrichment to Fragile X: The retirement of William Greenough
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 466–475, July 2011
How to Cite
Jones, T. A. and Jefferson, S. C. (2011), Reflections of experience-expectant development in repair of the adult damaged brain. Dev. Psychobiol., 53: 466–475. doi: 10.1002/dev.20557
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!