Handedness for grasping objects and declarative pointing: A longitudinal study
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 36–46, January 2012
How to Cite
Jacquet, A.-Y., Esseily, R., Rider, D. and Fagard, J. (2012), Handedness for grasping objects and declarative pointing: A longitudinal study. Dev. Psychobiol., 54: 36–46. doi: 10.1002/dev.20572
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
- CNRS (ANR Programme). Grant Numbers: 08-3_311472, ANR-08-BLAN-011_01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!