Dedicated by F.T. to W. Wickler on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: The Emergence of Personality in Animals
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 641–655, September 2011
How to Cite
Groothuis, T. G.G. and Trillmich, F. (2011), Unfolding personalities: The importance of studying ontogeny. Dev. Psychobiol., 53: 641–655. doi: 10.1002/dev.20574
Fritz Trillmich and Ton G.G. Groothuis contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2011
- ZIF TR 105/23-1
- DFG FOR 1232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!