Development of hand preference for object-directed actions and pointing gestures: A longitudinal study between 15 and 25 months of age
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 105–111, January 2012
How to Cite
Cochet, H. (2012), Development of hand preference for object-directed actions and pointing gestures: A longitudinal study between 15 and 25 months of age. Dev. Psychobiol., 54: 105–111. doi: 10.1002/dev.20576
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
- French National Research Agency (ANR). Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-0011_01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!