Using knowledge of development to promote recovery of function after brain damage
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Recent Advances in Stroke Recovery: Implications for Understanding Developmental Changes in Brain Plasticity and Possible Treatments for Amblyopia
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 350–356, April 2012
How to Cite
Michel, G. F. (2012), Using knowledge of development to promote recovery of function after brain damage. Dev. Psychobiol., 54: 350–356. doi: 10.1002/dev.20622
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!