Respiratory sinus arrhythmia: A marker for positive social functioning and receptive language skills in children with autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 101–112, March 2013
How to Cite
Patriquin, M. A., Scarpa, A., Friedman, B. H. and Porges, S. W. (2013), Respiratory sinus arrhythmia: A marker for positive social functioning and receptive language skills in children with autism spectrum disorders. Dev. Psychobiol., 55: 101–112. doi: 10.1002/dev.21002
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!