In the interest of full disclosure, DAG is founder and Chief Scientific and Strategy Advisor at Salimetrics LLC (State College PA), and this relationship is managed by the policies of the conflict of interest committee at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Salivary alpha-amylase during pregnancy: Diurnal course and associations with obstetric history, maternal demographics, and mood†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 156–167, March 2013
How to Cite
Giesbrecht, G. F., Granger, D. A., Campbell, T., Kaplan, B. and the APrON Study Team (2013), Salivary alpha-amylase during pregnancy: Diurnal course and associations with obstetric history, maternal demographics, and mood. Dev. Psychobiol., 55: 156–167. doi: 10.1002/dev.21008
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!