Mariana Schroeder and Tom Sultany contributed equally to this study.
Prenatal stress effects on emotion regulation differ by genotype and sex in prepubertal rats†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 176–192, March 2013
How to Cite
Schroeder, M., Sultany, T. and Weller, A. (2013), Prenatal stress effects on emotion regulation differ by genotype and sex in prepubertal rats. Dev. Psychobiol., 55: 176–192. doi: 10.1002/dev.21010
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!