Early experience shapes vocal neural coding and perception in songbirds
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Developmental Phenomena with Long Tails
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 612–631, September 2012
How to Cite
Woolley, S. M. N. (2012), Early experience shapes vocal neural coding and perception in songbirds. Dev. Psychobiol., 54: 612–631. doi: 10.1002/dev.21014
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- NIDCD. Grant Number: R01-DC009810
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-0920081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!