Effect of mothering on the spatial exploratory behavior of quail chicks
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 256–264, April 2013
How to Cite
de Margerie, E., Peris, A., Pittet, F., Houdelier, C., Lumineau, S. and Richard-Yris, M.-A. (2013), Effect of mothering on the spatial exploratory behavior of quail chicks. Dev. Psychobiol., 55: 256–264. doi: 10.1002/dev.21019
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!