Maternal care in the African striped mouse Rhabdomys pumilio: A behaviorally flexible phenotype that is modified by experience
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 265–274, April 2013
How to Cite
Rymer, T. L. and Pillay, N. (2013), Maternal care in the African striped mouse Rhabdomys pumilio: A behaviorally flexible phenotype that is modified by experience. Dev. Psychobiol., 55: 265–274. doi: 10.1002/dev.21020
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- National Research Foundation (DOL Scarce Skills scholarship). Grant Number: 2069110
- University of the Witwatersrand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!