Nelci Adriana Cicuto Ferreira Rocha and Ana Carolina de Campos contributed equally to this study.
Adaptive actions of young infants in the task of reaching for objects†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 275–282, April 2013
How to Cite
Rocha, N. A. C. F., de Campos, A. C., Silva, F. P. d. S. and Tudella, E. (2013), Adaptive actions of young infants in the task of reaching for objects. Dev. Psychobiol., 55: 275–282. doi: 10.1002/dev.21026
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
- FAPESP (São Paulo State Foundation for Research Support—Brazil). Grant Number: 08/00636-4
- CAPES (Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel)
- CNPq (National Research Council)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!