Pauline Pan, Daniel H.S. Jin, and Munmun Chatterjee-Chakraborty contributed equally to organization, analyses, and/or writing.
The effects of vitamin D3 during pregnancy and lactation on offspring physiology and behavior in Sprague–Dawley rats
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 12–22, January 2014
How to Cite
Pan, P., Jin, D. H.S., Chatterjee-Chakraborty, M., Halievski, K., Lawson, D., Remedios, D., Smetka, C., Pinto, V., Parra, E. and Fleming, A. S. (2014), The effects of vitamin D3 during pregnancy and lactation on offspring physiology and behavior in Sprague–Dawley rats. Dev. Psychobiol., 56: 12–22. doi: 10.1002/dev.21086
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- NSERC to A.S. Fleming
- Research Opportunity Program in Psychology at the University of Toronto at Mississauga
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!