Blood volume pulse (BVP) derived vagal tone (VT) between 5 and 7 years of age: A methodological investigation of measurement and longitudinal stability
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 23–35, January 2014
How to Cite
Heathers, J. A. J., Fink, E., Kuhnert, R.-L. and de Rosnay, M. (2014), Blood volume pulse (BVP) derived vagal tone (VT) between 5 and 7 years of age: A methodological investigation of measurement and longitudinal stability. Dev. Psychobiol., 56: 23–35. doi: 10.1002/dev.21088
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Australian Research Council's Discovery Projects. Grant Number: DP0881855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!