The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Effects of resocialization on post-weaning social isolation-induced abnormal aggression and social deficits in rats
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 49–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Tulogdi, Á., Tóth, M., Barsvári, B., Biró, L., Mikics, É. and Haller, J. (2014), Effects of resocialization on post-weaning social isolation-induced abnormal aggression and social deficits in rats. Dev. Psychobiol., 56: 49–57. doi: 10.1002/dev.21090
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Hungarian National Science and Research Fund (OTKA). Grant Numbers: 76283, 82069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!