Lateral manual asymmetries: A longitudinal study from birth to 24 months
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 58–72, January 2014
How to Cite
Jacobsohn, L., Rodrigues, P., Vasconcelos, O., Corbetta, D. and Barreiros, J. (2014), Lateral manual asymmetries: A longitudinal study from birth to 24 months. Dev. Psychobiol., 56: 58–72. doi: 10.1002/dev.21091
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Foundation for Science and Technology (Portugal). Grant Number: SFRH/BD/43372/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!