Measuring young infants' sensitivity to height-in-the-picture-plane by contrasting monocular and binocular preferential-looking
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 109–116, January 2014
How to Cite
Tsuruhara, A., Corrow, S., Kanazawa, S., Yamaguchi, M. K. and Yonas, A. (2014), Measuring young infants' sensitivity to height-in-the-picture-plane by contrasting monocular and binocular preferential-looking. Dev. Psychobiol., 56: 109–116. doi: 10.1002/dev.21097
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- NICHD. Grant Number: 5T32HD007151
- University of Minnesota
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 20539004, 21243041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!