Dyadic concordance in mother and preschooler resting cardiovascular function varies by risk status
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 142–152, January 2014
How to Cite
Creaven, A.-M., Skowron, E. A., Hughes, B. M., Howard, S. and Loken, E. (2014), Dyadic concordance in mother and preschooler resting cardiovascular function varies by risk status. Dev. Psychobiol., 56: 142–152. doi: 10.1002/dev.21098
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- National University of Ireland at Galway
- National Institutes of Health Research Grant. Grant Number: R01 MH079328
- National Institute of Mental Health and Administration for Children and Families
- Children's Bureau of the Administration on Children, Youth, and Families
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!