How the development of handedness could contribute to the development of language
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 608–620, September 2013
How to Cite
Michel, G. F., Babik, I., Nelson, E. L., Campbell, J. M. and Marcinowski, E. C. (2013), How the development of handedness could contribute to the development of language. Dev. Psychobiol., 55: 608–620. doi: 10.1002/dev.21121
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation Grant. Grant Number: DLS 0718045
- National Institutes of Health Grant. Grant Number: R01-HD 22399
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Training Grant. Grant Number: T32-HD007376
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!