On the origins of human handedness and language: A comparative review of hand preferences for bimanual coordinated actions and gestural communication in nonhuman primates
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 637–650, September 2013
How to Cite
Meguerditchian, A., Vauclair, J. and Hopkins, W. D. (2013), On the origins of human handedness and language: A comparative review of hand preferences for bimanual coordinated actions and gestural communication in nonhuman primates. Dev. Psychobiol., 55: 637–650. doi: 10.1002/dev.21150
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- French National Research Agency (ANR). Grant Numbers: ANR-08-BLAN-0011_01, ANR-12-PDOC-0014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!