Effects of amount of contact between mother and child on the mother's nursing behavior
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1978 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 143–150, March 1978
How to Cite
Carlsson, S. G., Fagerberg, H., Horneman, G., Hwang, C.-P., Larsson, K., Rödholm, M., Schaller, J., Danielsson, B. and Gundewall, C. (1978), Effects of amount of contact between mother and child on the mother's nursing behavior. Dev. Psychobiol., 11: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/dev.420110206
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 1977
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!