Prenatal stress affects mother–infant interaction in norway rats
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 235–245, May 1986
How to Cite
Moore, C. L. and Power, K. L. (1986), Prenatal stress affects mother–infant interaction in norway rats. Dev. Psychobiol., 19: 235–245. doi: 10.1002/dev.420190309
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 1985
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!