Behavioral states of premature infants: Implications for neural and behavioral development
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 25–38, January 1987
How to Cite
Davis, D. H. and Thoman, E. B. (1987), Behavioral states of premature infants: Implications for neural and behavioral development. Dev. Psychobiol., 20: 25–38. doi: 10.1002/dev.420200107
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 1986
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!