Salivary cortisol in nursery-reared rhesus monkeys: Reactivity to peer interactions and altered circadian activity
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 257–267, July 1995
How to Cite
Thomas, B. W., Champoux, M., Suomi, S. J. and Gunnar, M. R. (1995), Salivary cortisol in nursery-reared rhesus monkeys: Reactivity to peer interactions and altered circadian activity. Dev. Psychobiol., 28: 257–267. doi: 10.1002/dev.420280502
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!