Understanding the online consumer: A typology of online relational norms and behavior
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. and Direct Marketing Educational Foundation, Inc.
Journal of Interactive Marketing
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 40–55, Winter 2002
How to Cite
Mathwick, C. (2002), Understanding the online consumer: A typology of online relational norms and behavior. J. Interactive Mark., 16: 40–55. doi: 10.1002/dir.10003
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!