What consumers know and what they do: An investigation of consumer knowledge, awareness, and use of privacy protection strategies
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Interactive Marketing
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 34–51, Spring 2003
How to Cite
Dommeyer, C. J. and Gross, B. L. (2003), What consumers know and what they do: An investigation of consumer knowledge, awareness, and use of privacy protection strategies. J. Interactive Mark., 17: 34–51. doi: 10.1002/dir.10053
- Issue online: 23 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!