ARTHUR A. RANEY, LAURA M. ARPAN, and KARTIK PASHUPATI are assistant professors in the Department of Communication, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
At the movies, on the Web: An investigation of the effects of entertaining and interactive Web content on site and brand evaluations
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and Direct Marketing Educational Foundation, Inc.
Journal of Interactive Marketing
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 38–53, Autumn (Fall) 2003
How to Cite
Raney, A. A., Arpan, L. M., Pashupati, K. and Brill, D. A. (2003), At the movies, on the Web: An investigation of the effects of entertaining and interactive Web content on site and brand evaluations. J. Interactive Mark., 17: 38–53. doi: 10.1002/dir.10064
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!