BRUCE D. WEINBERG is associate professor of marketing and e-commerce, McCallum Graduate School of Business, Bentley College, Waltham, MA
A belief-updating process for minimizing waiting time in multiple waiting-time events: Application in website design
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and Direct Marketing Educational Foundation, Inc.
Journal of Interactive Marketing
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 24–37, Autumn (Fall) 2003
How to Cite
Weinberg, B. D., Berger, P. D. and Hanna, R. C. (2003), A belief-updating process for minimizing waiting time in multiple waiting-time events: Application in website design. J. Interactive Mark., 17: 24–37. doi: 10.1002/dir.10065
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!