THORSTEN HENNIG-THURAU is chair for marketing and media research, Bauhaus-University of Weimar
Electronic word-of-mouth via consumer-opinion platforms: What motivates consumers to articulate themselves on the Internet?
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and Direct Marketing Educational Foundation, Inc.
Journal of Interactive Marketing
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 38–52, Winter 2004
How to Cite
Hennig-Thurau, T., Gwinner, K. P., Walsh, G. and Gremler, D. D. (2004), Electronic word-of-mouth via consumer-opinion platforms: What motivates consumers to articulate themselves on the Internet?. J. Interactive Mark., 18: 38–52. doi: 10.1002/dir.10073
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!