Understanding IT-enabled interactivity in contemporary marketing
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. and Direct Marketing Educational Foundation, Inc.
Journal of Interactive Marketing
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 18–33, Autumn (Fall) 2001
How to Cite
Coviello, N., Milley, R. and Marcolin, B. (2001), Understanding IT-enabled interactivity in contemporary marketing. J. Interactive Mark., 15: 18–33. doi: 10.1002/dir.1020
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!