Consumers in a multichannel environment: Product utility, process utility, and channel choice
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Interactive Marketing
Special Issue: Multichannel Marketing
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 12–30, Spring 2005
How to Cite
Balasubramanian, S., Raghunathan, R. and Mahajan, V. (2005), Consumers in a multichannel environment: Product utility, process utility, and channel choice. J. Interactive Mark., 19: 12–30. doi: 10.1002/dir.20032
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!