The effects of reference prices on bidding behavior in interactive pricing mechanisms
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and Direct Marketing Educational Foundation, Inc.
Journal of Interactive Marketing
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 2–18, Autumn (Fall) 2008
How to Cite
Wolk, A. and Spann, M. (2008), The effects of reference prices on bidding behavior in interactive pricing mechanisms. J. Interactive Mark., 22: 2–18. doi: 10.1002/dir.20118
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!