Effects of benfluorex on in vivo patterns of insulin resistance induced by diets rich in fat or fructose
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons
Supplement: Diabetes/Metabolism Reviews
Volume 9, Issue Supplement S1, pages 65S–72S, November 1993
How to Cite
Storlien, L. H., Pan, D. A., Kusunoki, M. and Cooney, G. J. (1993), Effects of benfluorex on in vivo patterns of insulin resistance induced by diets rich in fat or fructose. Diabetes Metab. Rev., 9: 65S–72S. doi: 10.1002/dmr.5610090511
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
- NH & MRC (Australia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.