Relationship between insulin resistance, inflammation and liver cell apoptosis in patients with severe obesity
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 187–192, March 2010
How to Cite
Civera, M., Urios, A., Garcia-Torres, M. L., Ortega, J., Martinez-Valls, J., Cassinello, N., del Olmo, J. A., Ferrandez, A., Rodrigo, J. M. and Montoliu, C. (2010), Relationship between insulin resistance, inflammation and liver cell apoptosis in patients with severe obesity. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 26: 187–192. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.1070
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2009
- Ministerio de Sanidad of Spain. Grant Numbers: FIS 06/0065, PS09/00806
- Fundacion Investigacion Medica Mutua Madrileña (C. Montoliu)
- Fundación MAPFRE (C. Montoliu)
- Conselleria de Educacion de la Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: ACOMP/09/191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.