The changing epidemiology of type 1 diabetes: why is it going through the roof?
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 3–13, January 2011
How to Cite
Vehik, K. and Dabelea, D. (2011), The changing epidemiology of type 1 diabetes: why is it going through the roof?. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 27: 3–13. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.1141
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.