Fulminant type 1 diabetes mellitus exhibits distinct clinical and autoimmunity features from classical type 1 diabetes mellitus in Chinese
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 70–78, January 2011
How to Cite
Zheng, C., Zhou, Z., Yang, L., Lin, J., Huang, G., Li, X., Zhou, W., Wang, X. and Liu, Z. (2011), Fulminant type 1 diabetes mellitus exhibits distinct clinical and autoimmunity features from classical type 1 diabetes mellitus in Chinese. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 27: 70–78. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.1148
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
- China's State Education Commission Trans-century Training Program Foundation for the Talents. Grant Number: (2002-48)
- Ministry of Education Doctoral Fund. Grant Number: 200805330055
- Hunan Province Department of Public Health. Grant Number: A2004-004
- Changsha Scientific Bureau. Grant Number: K061025-32
- National High Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2006AA02A409
- Science and Technology Bureau of Hunan Province China Social Development Supporting Plan. Grant Number: 2010SK2007
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009CB825605, 2006CB503901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.