Decreased variation of inflammatory markers in gestational diabetes
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 269–276, March 2011
How to Cite
Pöyhönen-Alho, M., Ebeling, P., Saarinen, A. and Kaaja, R. (2011), Decreased variation of inflammatory markers in gestational diabetes. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 27: 269–276. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.1170
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2011 04:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- Heart Research Foundation
- Aarne Koskelo Foundation
- Maire Taponen Foundation
- Finnish Medical Funding
- Jorvi Hospital Research Funding
- Biomedicum Foundation and Special Government Funding of Finland. Grant Number: T1030A0087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.